Enrolling in your retirement plan is easy!
Enrolling in Length of Service Award Plan is as easy as 1, 2, 3. If you would like to enroll there are two steps that must be completed. To prepare for enrollment ensure that you have the following information available:
- Select your County Code from the list below.
- Personal Information (i.e. name, address, SSN, email address, etc.)
- Beneficiary Information (The person you would like to leave your benefit to when you pass away) (i.e. their name, address, Tax ID or SSN)
- Review Plan Investment Options Check Out Your Investment Options
To setup your account and enroll online:
Visit AIG Retirement Services (now Corebridge Financial) website to establish your retirement plan account. Click Here to go to enrollment website and click on Enroll to setup your account.
Enroll by phone:
You may enroll by phone by calling 1-888-569-7055, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., to speak with an enrollment specialist.
Enroll with a financial professional:
Remember, you don't have to go it alone. Your local Retirement Plan Consultant is always available to assist you.
Complete and return your Length of Service Award Plan Joinder Agreement
A joinder agreement is required to ensure you become a participant in the plan. The joinder agreement can be filled out using our pdf file or you can print the file and fill it out on paper. You may not be entitled to awards under the plan if you fail to complete and return a joinder agreement timely to the Chief of your Department.
When completing the joinder agreement, you will need the following information:
- Your Personal Information (i.e. name, address, Social Security Number, etc)
- Department Information (i.e. name and county)
- Review Benefits and Earning Service Credits section for key plan information
Tips to help you complete your Length of Service Award Plan Joinder Agreement
Part B - Commencing - Enter the date you are completing the form.
Award Contribution - Leave Blank. Amounts to be determined annually by Board and/or your department
Part C - Investments Options - leave blank. See Step 1 to select your plan investment option
Part D - Termination of Service - Payments from the plan are available following termination of service for participants who have 5 or more years of vested service
Returning Your Signed Joinder Agreement:
Please promptly return your completed and signed joinder agreement to your Department Chief for recordkeeping purposes. Participants are encouraged to retain a copy for your personal records.